How can I Register on Job portal?
* Enter valid e-mail address.
* Set password.
* Click on register.
* An account activation link will be sent to your e-mail ID.
* Click on received link for login and accessing your account at Job Portal.
How can I update my profile?
* Click on Profile Builder.
Profile Builder includes following tabs.* Personal Information
Fill the required information in all tabs of profile builder and complete your profile
*Note: You must make sure that the information in your profile stays true and accurate at all times.
How can I add information on my profile?
* Click on profile Builder.
* For personal Information simply enter your information and click on save button.
* For other information choose a tab in which you wish to add information.
* Click on add button.
* A pop up window will open.
* Edit your information.
* Click the save & Continue & button.
How can I view my profile?
* Click on Profile button at top of window.
How can I edit my profile?
* Go to profile Builder.
* Choose a tab in which you wish to add / update information.
* Click on updte icon in action.
* A pop up window will appear.
* Edit Information.
* Click on submit button.
How can I search target job?
In-case if you are a registered user then* Login to Job Portal.
* Go to Tab of Target Jobs
* Set criteria (Job Title, Career Level, Target Monthly Salary, Last Monthly Salary)
* You will start receiving alerts as per criteria set on your email ID
If you haven't registered yourself on Job Portal.* Go to Job Portal > Jobs.
Target Jobs can be searched on the basis of following filters.* Department
* Type of contract
* Career level
How to view all jobs on Job Portal?
* Click on jobs.
* List of all available jobs will appear.
What are saved jobs?
While searching for a job you come across a job that you wish to apply later can be saved. These jobs which are visited by you for application submission later are saved jobs.
How do I apply for Jobs?
* Search a job you want to apply to.
* After you've run a search, click on Job Titles to view the job detail.
* Click the ԁpply button if you fulfill job requirement.
* A window will open for salary information.
* Choose current Salary and expected Salary.
* Provide disability information (if any).
Click the submit button.
How do I know if my job application was submitted successfully?
* You will also be notified by e-mail and text message.
How much time it will take to schedule interview after applying for a job?
Hiring Process usually begins after expiry of posted Job, in-case if you get shortlisted you will be contacted within one (1) month of position expiry date.
How can I know about interview schedule or Recommended / Not Recommended?
You will be notified by e-mail and text message at each stage of application process. Which Includes:* Job applied.
* Shortlisting (in case you get shortlisted).
* Interview (in case you get shortlisted).
* Selection (in case you get selected)
* Rejection (in case you are not verified)
How many job(s) can I apply to?
You can apply on all the job(s) that matches your profile.
*Note: It is recommended that you only apply for vacancies relevant to your current profile
Can I apply for a job more than once?
You can apply for a job only once.
*Note: Carefully review your application when you are applying. Once submitted it cannot be update.
I am applying for a Job and I receive a message on screen saying ԙour Profile does not match with this Job's requirements?
In this case you are either not eligible to apply for a job or your profile is incomplete / not updated.
How do I know which jobs I have already applied to?
* Go to ԁpplied Jobs.
* List of Jobs along with application submission date will appear.
How can I change my Picture?
* Click on change Picture button on profile page.
* Choose a picture that you wish to upload.
*Note: Picture can only be uploaded up to maximum size of 4MB(s).
I am facing a problem other than those listed in FAQs?
Notify us your issue(s) related to Job Portal on Feedback Form.